Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Long time no type??

hee... altho I dont think there would be a lot of readers...
but for those who have been coming back for new post...
please accept my sincere apology...
just have to way tooo busy... n_n"

my b'day it is yes'day...
hee... rather depressing... study was the only thing on the agenda...
in fact, datz the only thing on the agenda for the rest of the week...
friday is the 'big' day... haha.. exam time~!
but.. hee.... I realised that I must have done well with mking friend in the previous year~!
hee... the amount of sms, fone calls, emails and facebook msg...
it was great to know that I have md quite a few friends in the past year...
thank you God for bringing all these ppl into my life!~
thank you all those around me also of course!~
life would be sooooo different w/o all you guys~!

Thanks~!!! n_n*

still believe:
Friends are God's way of taking care of us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay!!! A POST!!!

Happy (belated) birthday!

sorry phone call was short, and a little noisy, was calling from QV foodcourt =)

All the best for tomorrow, hope to SEE YOU SOON!!!!

*HUG*

P Chan said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! \(^-^)/