Friday, October 24, 2008

Things on my mind

It's been awhile now.
But there is always this something on my mind.
I want to say it, speak it... but again, I don't know how to.
I would love to blog it... but yet again, I am too scare to do so.
Sorry to my reader should you find this rather puzzling.
I have to admit, I don't even know myself what I want to do.

I guess, to make things a bit clear, but just a bit...
is that.. there is something on my mind that's bothering me...
something I would like to say to someone but... should there be any consequences,
I don't think I am ready to face and deal with.
However, at the same time, the 'wanting to say it' is rather suffocating.

So... I think I am blogging like this, probably trying to let out some of the suffocation.

Sigh... sometimes I wonder whether I would just live through my life till the end of my days...
without ever doing anything about this 'thing' that's on my mind.
I know, this will be on me until I have done something about it~!
Sigh.... what should I do?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

greetings xuen-xuen-xuennie.blogspot.com owner found your site via search engine but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your blog http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my blog. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com