Tuesday, September 11, 2007

DeJa Vu...

DeJa Vu...
What does it mean?
I mean... why do we have deja vu?

I used to think deja vu's happen when you forgot what you have dreamt and suddenly your dreams become reality...
It is then you felt whatever is happening has happened somewhere some time before...
This is what I really believe...
until I heard someone see it rather differently...

"Deja Vu shows signs that your life is on the right track.." he said...

I thought about it...
Wow... very interesting...
Can it really be??
Our life has always been in God's book..
Then.... can deja vu be signs from Him that we are on the right track...
I really don't know..
Calm and peace have always been what I felt when I feel that I am living my life in a way He wants me to..

FM experience.. deja vu...
This does give me some peace...
y?.. u may ask...
For me, it just means that the attack was meant to be...
and wounds will be healed..
something good would come out of it...
As God will always place us at the best position there can be...
it would only be by our choice that would change this position..
but... if heart opens to Him...
He will guide us back to the best position again...

The past cannot be changed
but the future is still in your power.

No comments: