Tuesday, September 11, 2007

First Post... Not quite..

mmm... y first post but not quite, you may ask...

I did start blogging in MySpace... but work now blocks all MSN links..
so... here we are... a new place to talk trash (~!?)...

I realised that I usually like writing a lot when I am both up and down..
When I am in the mood, I can write all day and nite..
On all things...
I always bring with me the 'book-book' (as one has called it)..
and I will write wherever I am on whatever I feel like writing...
or even just to note down the thots I may have~!
Amazingly, sometimes when I read back on the things I wrote..
some of the things would be like... "I told you so...."
o_O" ... God has been communicating with me...
He has always been there... looking over me...
Well... at least that's how I felt...

Anyhow... here is where I am now penning my thots, laughters, tears... and all others.
"Living a life Through Him, With Him, In Him"

Welcome to my world~!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!